I have been using MyPoints.com for at least 4 years now. My mother-in-law told me about it and I thought it was too good to be true!

Basically, you sign up and receive points for various actions. Those points are then redeemed for gift cards at your favorite store such as Walmart, Target, Barns & Noble, Linens & Things, Pier 1, Red Lobster, etc.

To earn points:

  • refer people via email
  • Read and click through on emails MyPoints sends you
  • Start at MyPoints.com then click through to an online retailer to make a purchase.
I use a throw-away email account to receive my emails so that I know that the only thing going there is MyPoints related. Helps keep things organized in my brain.

So, if you decide you want to try out MyPoints, let me know! I can send you an email for you to join and get credit for it or you can join up on your own by going directly to the MyPoints website.

0 comments